An online panel discussion
by the IP Inclusive Scotland Network
Tuesday 25 May 2021
9 – 10 am
This event, organised by the IP Inclusive Scotland Network Committee, provided an online discussion about flexible working and its benefits for IP professionals. It was run in conjunction with Cameron Intellectual Property.
The event covered:
- Current trends in flexible working since Covid-19
- What’s possible – your legal rights regarding flexible working
- Practical experiences of flexible working
Presenters and panellists
We heard from:
- Meghan Jenkins, Senior Employment Solicitor, MacRoberts LLP (presenter & panellist)
- Nikki Slowey, Director, Flexibility Works (panellist)
- Stewart Cameron, Director, Cameron Intellectual Property (panellist)
- Meena Murrin, Head of Trade Marks, Cameron Intellectual Property (panellist)
To find out more about our Scotland and other regional networks, and how you can get involved, please visit this page.
This event was free for UK-based IP professionals. So are all our resources. We think it’s important to keep IP Inclusive the right side of the paywall.
That said, we do need money to keep the show on the road, so if you enjoyed the event please consider contributing to our 2021-22 fundraising campaign. For individual ad hoc donations, our crowdfunding page is here. Or for more information – including for corporate sponsors – visit our general fundraising page here.