This was the first IP Out event, kindly hosted by Kilburn & Strode LLP, where we discussed how “out” people can be at work. This panel and group discussion was moderated by a member of the IP Out committee and a number of topics were covered, including:
- Individual perspectives from those on the panel on their experience of coming out/being out at work and with clients
- How to tackle potentially difficult situations, either within an organisation or from a client-facing perspective
- Who to reach out to for help when you need it
- How to approach the subject with clients
- Perspectives for people from small organisations
Followed by drinks and networking.