Social Mobility in IP:
Working together to create a more inclusive profession
We are excited to partner with Hogan Lovells to host a seminar and workshop focused on social mobility in the IP professions. Please join us from 4 to 6 pm on Tuesday 24 September 2019, for a discussion with not-for-profit organisations and other businesses about their work to improve social mobility within IP and legal professions, and to explore strategies for creating a more inclusive and diverse working environment.
What’s lined up?
• A keynote speech from Nicholas Cheffings, Chair of PRIME
• A series of short talks from organisations and charities tackling these issues, including:
- I am the Bar (The Bar Council)
- The Social Mobility Business Partnership
- Sutton Trust
- The Brokerage
- SEO London
• Group discussions to consider how businesses can learn from existing outreach campaigns and implement similar initiatives in the IP sector
• Drinks, bites and networking
Registration is from 3.30 pm for a 4 pm start. The main event finishes at 6 pm, with drinks and networking afterwards until 7 pm.
For more information and to register for the event, please download Hogan Lovells’ invitation here.