We’re delighted to invite you to the first 2020 event of the Scotland IP Inclusive Network.
Its theme is “How to improve access to the IP industry”, which we’re sure you’ll agree is important for the future of our industry and which we hope will resonate with you all.
The event format will be a panel discussion hosted in Glasgow with a video link to Aberdeen, followed by an open discussion for all. Both events are being hosted for the Scotland Network by Murgitroyd.
Andrea Brewster OBE, founder and Lead Executive Officer of IP Inclusive, has confirmed that she will be a panellist at the Glasgow-based event. We are also pleased to announce that Catherine French (Sacco Mann), Beth Marshall (Murgitroyd, IP Ability and IP Futures) and Ellie Wilson (Virtuoso Legal) will be sharing their insights too.
The main topics for their discussions will be:
- Update from the 21 January IP Inclusive annual meeting
- Introduction to IP Ability (our new community for disabled people and carers)
- Social mobility
- Careers in Ideas
- IP Futures and their work with early-career IP professionals
Event venues & timings
- Glasgow: Murgitroyd House, 165-169 Scotland Street, Glasgow, G5 8PL
- Aberdeen: The Enterprise Centre, Exploration Drive, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8GX
Registration will be from 5.30 pm, with the panel discussion starting at 6 pm. We aim to finish at 7.30 pm.
We look forward to seeing you!