Our 2019 annual meeting, on 22 January, incorporated the formal AGM for IP Inclusive Management (IPIM).
The meeting appointed IPIM’s 2019 members:
- CIPA, represented this year by Julia Florence;
- CITMA, represented by Richard Goddard;
- FICPI-UK, represented by Liz Dawson;
- IP Federation, represented by Carol Arnold; and
- Michael Silverleaf QC, of 11 South Square.
Richard Goddard (pictured) was appointed as the new Chair, and Carol Arnold and Liz Dawson were re-appointed as Secretary and Treasurer respectively.
The Chief Executives of CIPA and CITMA (Lee Davies and Keven Bader) will continue to serve on IPIM in an advisory capacity. The IPO, represented by Ben Buchanan, participates in IPIM’s meetings and activities as an observer and advisor. Julie Dunnett (IP Federation Council) participates as a deputy for Carol Arnold.
A full report of the meeting is available here.