Women in IP coffee dates
Tuesday 29 June 2021
Please join us for our next Women in IP coffee dates: 45 minutes to an hour of informal chat and networking with friends from around the country. As usual, all UK-based IP professionals are welcome, regardless of gender.
This month’s discussion theme is “New working models”. We’ll be exploring the following questions:
- What working models do you think we will start to see more of in the “new normal”? Do you think they will be used to the same extent by all genders?
- Do you think working away from the office more will affect the ability to get support/sponsorship, or otherwise be a negative?
- What strategies should we use to overcome/minimise any negatives?
On the same theme, you might be interested in IP Inclusive’s recently-published “Ten tips for post-lockdown inclusivity”.
Venues and hosts
Please register with one of our regional coffee date hosts, which this time are:
Belfast – Helen Lavery (email@example.com)
Cambridge – Sarah Abou-Shehada (sarah.abou-shehada@
London – Emily Teesdale (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Midlands – Claire O’Brien (claire.o’email@example.com)
North of England – Catherine French (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scotland – Laurence Cheney (email@example.com)
South-West England – Megan Jefferies (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wales (Newport) – Nicola Smith (email@example.com)
York – Catherine Coombes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you’re interested in hosting another of these coffee dates, please contact the organiser Emily Teesdale.
Read about our previous coffee dates…
Why not take a look at the write-ups of our previous 2021 coffee dates:
- “Coffee and Quick Wins” (March 2021 event)
- “Bringing your whole self to work” (January 2021 event with IP Out)
This event is free. So are all our resources. We think it’s important to keep IP Inclusive the right side of the paywall.
That said, we do need money to keep the show on the road, so if you enjoy the event please consider contributing to our 2021-22 fundraising campaign. For individual ad hoc donations, our crowdfunding page is here. Or for more information – including for corporate sponsors – visit our general fundraising page here.