As previously mentioned here, the IP Inclusive reception is taking place in a few weeks. Please join us to celebrate the first successful year of the IP Inclusive EDI Charter which currently has over 80 signatories!
The event takes place on Thursday 24 November 2016, 16:00 to 17:45, at Carpmaels & Ransford’s London office (One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA).
This is a chance to bring together our Charter signatories, along with anyone else from the IP professions who has an interest in our work. It will include:
- Updates on IP Inclusive projects, including our new awareness-raising Careers in Ideas campaign;
- A keynote speech by Maria Petnga-Wallace, Race for Opportunity;
- A panel discussion on increasing racial diversity within the IP professions;
- A chance to share experiences and suggestions; and
- Refreshments and informal networking.
Find out what we’ve been up to over the last year and how you can join in the fun, helping to make a massive difference to the profession you’re in.
Anyone who works in IP, or with IP professionals, is welcome. The event is free, but numbers are limited so please book your place early by emailing us your name and organisation.
We look forward to seeing you there!