IP & ME are keen to spread the word about their work, and about the importance of inclusivity for IP professionals of all races, ethnicities and backgrounds.
Their committee members have provided the following articles and interviews for IP sector publications:
- A report of a BAME focus group survey conducted for CITMA, in the March 2020 CITMA Review
- An article about BAME allyship, “Break your silence”, for the September 2020 issue of CITMA Review
- Participation in a September 2020 podcast for Intellectual Property Magazine, on “Breaking down BAME barriers”
- Participation in a November 2020 podcast for Managing IP on “Brexit, D&I, and a return to normalcy”, which includes a discussion on improving diversity and inclusion in the UK’s IP professions
- A feature about IP & ME committee co-lead Anita Shaw (IBM) in World Intellectual Property Review’s December 2020 “Career Series”: see here (note the full article is behind a paywall).
We are grateful to these publications for helping us to publicise the great work that IP & ME are doing. We hope it empowers more people to get involved in the campaign for change.
You may also be interested in the July 2020 interview we recorded with diversity champion Parminder Lally, on the topic of “Allies & Intersectionality”.
If you can help us with future publicity, please contact [email protected].