We’re delighted to announce that several key IP Inclusive people appear in the World IP Review (WIPR) 2021 Diversity Champions list.
This new list celebrates IP professionals who “deserve recognition for their commitment to creating a brighter future for all aspiring IP practitioners, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or background”.
The inaugural list includes just twenty people who have fought for diversity and inclusion in the IP professions around the world. Of those twenty, six are recognised for their work building IP Inclusive and its communities:
- Andrea Brewster, IP Inclusive Lead Executive Officer
- Joanna Conway, committee co-lead of Women in IP
- Susi Fish, Women in IP committee co-lead
- Marianne Privett, co-founder of IP Ability and committee co-lead
- Anita Shaw, co-founder of IP & ME and committee co-lead
- Darren Smyth, co-founder and committee member of IP Out
Congratulations to all of them!
Page published on 30th July 2021
Page last modified on
So interesting collection of information :-) Thank you very much IP Inclusive and WIPR
ISABEL DE PABLO