And by the way, these events are open to all IP professionals and, thanks to our generous sponsors, free of charge. For patent and trade mark attorneys, where the topic is relevant to your professional practice, the event can also count towards your CPD requirement.
- Monday 5 November, 5.30 for 6 pm – IP Out event, with a talk by Lord Chris Smith (the new Chair of IPReg) reflecting on a lifetime of progress in LGBT+ equality. Details and registration here.
- 12-18 November – IP Inclusive Week. Our supporters everywhere will be organising events and activities focused on diversity and inclusion. Let us know what you’re up to and we’ll help you publicise it on our blog and/or on Twitter (#ipinclusiveweek).
- Thursday 22 November, 5 for 6 pm – Women in IP event on flexible working (all genders welcome). Details and registration here.
- Wednesday 28 November, 12.30 pm (re-scheduled from 9 October) – webinar on “Dealing with strong emotions at work”. Register via the What’s On page of the CIPA website or email [email protected]. Note that you don’t have to be a CIPA member to join this webinar.
- Thursday 17 January 2019 ***save the date*** – a joint event by our three support groups, Women in IP, IP Out and IP & ME, about the role of “allies”. More details to follow; keep an eye on this blog.
- Tuesday 22 January 2019, 10 am – noon ***save the date*** – IP Inclusive’s Annual General Meeting, hosted by CIPA in London. Everyone is welcome to come along and hear what we’ve been up to over the last 12 months, and perhaps more importantly to help shape our plans for the future. Details to follow, or RSVP now to [email protected] if you plan to attend.